Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's up!

Things have been busy as usual. I just wanted to do a quick update as I told Holly this past weekend that I would post these pictures if Jessi hadn't had an opportunity to do so. It was fun to visit with Holly and Derek and to see their newest addition, Reese. Watch out, she is on the verge of learning to laugh. Especially when she had a funny face like mine to look at.


These are the pictures of Jessi's cuties when we went to Kiddie Kandids a week ago.












I spent last week working on my layout for CTMH Sweet Art's Retreat. We are going this weekend. I am always intimidated when it comes time for retreat because a lot of people go way overboard on their layouts. I don't usually scrapbook that way, so I did one the way that I scrapbook. Here is my layout:

I will post later on how it is. I am excited for all of the ideas.

No comments: