Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Summer

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. Almost a month. It has been a busy summer. We were lucky? enough to spend the 24th of July weekend in Moab. WOW! It was hot! But we had fun playing tourist.



This is all of us but Frank (someone had to take the picture) at Dead Horse Point State Park. That view is pretty cool .

Here is our view of Balanced Rock.
See how strong I am?! Ha!
After our weekend of playing tourist we have just been trying to keep up with everything that goes on in our lives.

I took a class at Heartland Paper (will post picture later). Got ready for card and scrapbook groups and have a few sewing projects in the works.

Can you guess what it might be? I will try to remember to take pictures of the finished project(s).



1 comment:

Jessi said...

let me guess, let me guess...skirts??? If so, WAY cute!!