Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged!

My dear friend Lisa recently tagged me on her blog. Thanks Lisa! It has taken me some thought on how to respond to some of the questions. And because I know that no one I would send it to would respond, I guess it stops here. Here we go:

1. Random thoughts about me: I am a procrastinator, anyone who knows me will agree. I tend to overextend myself. I don't know how to say no to people.

2. Places I'd like to visit: Just about anyplace in the US. I am not so sure about traveling abroad. Maybe I am just a bit chicken.

3. Current obsessions: Any type of craft. Right now I am in to knitting and crocheting dish clothes. I think maybe just to prove I can figure out a pattern. And of course, my all consuming obsession is reading.

4. Movies I have watched more than once: Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Sabrina (both versions), Steel Magnolias, Thomas Crowne Affair, all Harrison Ford movies, most Disney cartoons at least parts of them. Any decent chick flick.

5. Goals I have set for myself: This one is a tough one for me, because I don't do well with setting goals. Especially if I write them down. (I am a Franklin planner drop out). I would strive to be a better friend, and to be closer to my husband and family. And perhaps to have more patience!

6. Favorite foods: Tacos, spaghetti, shrimp, and M&M's.

7. Fears: I don't acknowledge them and then they can't become real. No how was that for denial.

8. Favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, The Closer, most anything except reality TV.

9. Places I've visited: New York City, Washington DC, Nashville, Victoria BC, LA, Rapid City SD

10. Things I'm looking forward to in the coming year: Having our construction project finished, holidays, watching the grandkids and nieces and nephew grow more.

11. Joys in my life: My husband, sisters, babies, LIFE, good health, family, a testimony. What is not to be joyful about.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great! I love your "fears" answer. I need to try that. Yep, it's good to put things in perspective at least once in a blue moon. Thanks for replying!

Jann said...

Hey, Joey passed the link for your blog to me. It's good to see what you're up to! Maybe someday I won't be working when we have stamp and I could come up again. That would be fun.

I am also a Franklin planner drop-out. I might really be in trouble when Mason starts having activities that require me to be organized!

Check out our blog any time if you're interested: http://twoandthreebees.blogspot.com