Monday, November 3, 2008

More halloween

Mom convinced me (with a simple invitation) to go to Moroni with her on Friday to see the girls Halloween parade. I think that Jess needs to move one county closer or we do. That is a long trip to do round trip, oh sorry I digress.

We loaded up on Friday morning and made the drive down, had some lunch and rushed to parade route to get a spot. Two whole blocks of Main Street. The kids come down to Main Street and go two blocks down, turn around and come back and then go back to the school. We had Addi and Paul in tow as Jess had to go finish Kassidy's costume. It was great weather, we saw Nana and she came to stand with us for the parade. It was fun to see all of the costumes and even some of those not in the parade dressed up. Here are the ones I could snap of the girls as they marched by.

There's Emma the witch.
There's Kass as a bat.



After the parade, the kids got to come home. They were both a bit upset that we weren't staying the night. We hung out for a bit and then we headed home. Here are a couple more pictures. Some are of Addi in her ghost ensemble. She was playing a Tyrannous Rex in one of the pictures.






T-REX?

2 comments:

Jessi said...

What? No one has had any comments on these CUTE kids? I must say GREAT pictures!!

Sonja said...

Lisa did comment on the pics on the previous post. I have decided that Addi is at that age to where I could just take her and spend hours just sitting next to her doing whatever she was doing like at the table. She is so funny. And I had a great time watching the parade.