Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time?

I am not sure where the time goes, but it certainly seems to have left me in the dust. When I sit and think about it, I don't know that I have accomplished anything since I last posted here, but then I went through my camera. Okay, so I have accomplished a few things.

We had a baby shower for cousin Nat earlier in the summer. And I found out that she had her baby last night. Congrats Natty, good job. Makai is CUTE. I have to share this picture of Nat at her shower, she was trying to look excited you know, ohhhhing and ahhhhing.


Then I finished a few sewing projects, here are the "girls'" twirly skirts. They were kind of fun to make, but I am glad that they are finished.

We took Jessi's kids to the Pumpkin patch. Emma didn't want to do the corn maze with us and Nat was asleep, so Jessi, Kass, and Addi and I went through the "small" corn maze, then the kids did the hay maze and then Emma joined us to pick pumpkins. It was cold and overcast, but we had fun.



I have been doing my stuff with CTMH and it usually gets pretty busy this time of year, I have card nights next week and the week after, then I am not doing any until January.
Our first performance with Utah Voices is less than 4 weeks away. It has been very demanding to commit the time and effort to a choir, but it has been absolutely fabulous. Our first performance will be a sing-in at the Meuller Park Stake Center on Sunday, November 29 at 7:00 pm. Then our big performance will be on Saturday, December 5, at 7:30 pm at Libby Gardner Hall on the U of U Campus. Then we will have a performance on Monday, December 7 at the Bountiful Community Church at 7:30 pm. We were even featured in the Davis County Clipper a couple of weeks ago. If you are interested in details of our choir you can check out the website, www.utahvoices.org. And come join us after the holidays for our next season.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures and news, Sonja. I'm hoping I can see one of your shows. Happily, some of mine are different nights :)))