Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello, is anyone there?

It seems like just yesterday that I updated my blog, but WOW, 9 months. Here is a quick summary.

December - Utah Voices 1st performance of Messiah. Christmas, birthdays, family pictures.

January - Frank's heart procedure that was only supposed to be an overnight stay and ended up being 3 days, more birthdays,

February - Birthdays.

March - Mom's shoulder surgery, birthdays.

April - Birthdays, Kass' piano recital, Utah Voices concert of Carmina Burana.

May - Birthday, sports, camping.

June - More birthdays, family reunion/camping.

July - Holidays, CTMH convention in DC, Utah Voices sunrise concert.

August - Birthdays, Frank's knee surgery, summer ending.

Still working full time, still doing Close to My Heart, still scrapbooking. Well, that about catches us up. Tonight I started my latest project for this weekend.




Hopefully it will work out the way I have it planned in my head. I will take pics of the finished product. After that I hope that it makes the 2 hour car ride. Wish me luck.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm here and good luck! It better turn out better than my cake yesterday did! Sad, sad cake!

Lori Smith D'Alba said...

Hi Sonja: So good to hear that you are still around and doing all the things you've always done. You've had a busy year! Please tell Frank hello. We miss you!