Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday!

Well, Monday is almost over now and what have I accomplished? I did go to work today, and had a board meeting to attend. It seems like some Mondays, I don't get a lot accomplished and suddenly the day is over.

My weekend was over way to quickly. Friday after I got off work, I picked up Harley. Here is a picture of Harley from our Father's Day party. (She is playing with Aury.)



We were going to go to this place and make beaded bracelets. And then spend the rest of the afternoon together. So, after running a few errands, and the lunch that Harley bought me at DQ, we get ready to go to the bead place...AND IT IS GONE, CLOSED, NO MORE!!!!! I was sooooo disappointed. So we went to the Mall and went shopping. We even found a bracelet for Harley. But I was really looking forward to making one with her. So now I will be brushing up on my beading skills so that we can get together again and just make them at my house. Thanks Harley for a great day. It amazes me how grown up she has gotten, and she is one smart kid. Love you bunches.



The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast. On Saturday we went looking at furniture. (You know, they have started the remodel and I am ready for furniture to be moved in.) It was a long and tiring time and I don't really think that we are any closer to any decisions, which I guess is okay since no one came to work on our place on Friday or today!!!!! Kind of frustrating. Then we came home and had to do all of those Saturday things. And I had my Sunday School lesson to prepare. Fun, fun.

I do have my July/August layout finished. My scrapbook group worked on it last week and really enjoyed it. I will make a modification from July 4 to July 24 since that is almost bigger here in Utah.





Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Cute! Sign me up! Then I might remember to take pictures! Maybe!