Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday

It was a very busy Saturday. Mom and I met Jessi and her girls in Orem for pics and a birthday lunch.

Here is one of the group shots.


They are growing up too fast. Then we had lunch. Just a slightly different view of the three.




Then we shopped and then left to go home. After that Frank and I went to Jacob's baseball game. WOW was it HOTTTTT!!! They played really hard, but lost the first game. We left before the second game and no one called to tell us how it turned out. Here is Jake up to bat.

Well, I hope that the coming week isn't quite as busy. It will be shorter, as Pioneer Day puts a holiday in their on Thursday, so that means that I have to take Friday off as well. We will go the Bountiful Handcart Days parade on Wednesday evening. Hopefully it will be a little bit overcast so that it might be a little bit cooler. But probably not.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Sonja! Your lunch with the cute girls and the baseball game looked fun, even if it was hot! Yep, Pioneer Day is upon us. Oh, darn, you have to take Friday off, too? Poor you! Have a great week.

Jessi said...

Wow! Those sure are cute girls! I want the disk so I can post them on my blog,then I'll give it back! Hope your birthday was Grrrreat!!