Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BIG NEWS

Today my sister posted on her blog that they had found out the sex of their upcoming arrival. IT'S A BOY!!!!! She called me Monday after they found out. She has three girls and her husband was expecting another girl, but they are getting a boy. So tonight I printed her ultrasound pictures and actually created a scrapbook layout. I haven't truly scrapbooked in months, but here is what I created. I still have to do the journaling, but ta da.


Left page

Right page

Both pages together.

If you want to check out the pics better, go to Jessi's blog. (See the side bar.)

We have had construction people in and out of the basement. The electrician has been here as well. The framers are almost finished. If the work was consistent, it wouldn't take them very long to have it done. But I won't ever understand their view of time. (That's another story.)

3 comments:

JM said...

Ya for Jessie!

Lisa said...

Congrats, Jessi! That is so exciting. Good work on the scrapbook pages, Aunt S! Oh BOY! The fun begins...

Jen-Knee said...

That is awesome she is having a boy.